What a Griffin Reads and Watches

Some of my favorite books

Some of my favorite books

Pages

  • Home
  • Tag Tuesday
  • Top 5 Wednesday
  • 2017 Book Reviews
  • Terry Pratchett's Discworld

Pages

  • Discussions/ Favorites
  • Movie Reviews
  • 2018 Book Reviews
  • Music
  • Perspective

Friday, April 7, 2017

Description of Reviews for Books

For each of the books I read starting today I am going to start writing reviews. The reviews will consist of a short description of the book, at least a quote from the book, my thoughts on the book, and my rating of the book.
at April 07, 2017
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Book Depository

Book Depository
Affiliate Link

Labels

2017 Reviews 2018 2018 Goals 2018 Reviews About Me Activities Adventure Anthologies Anticipated Books Audiobooks Banned Books Week Beautiful Best Books of the Year Carrie Fisher Chris Colfer Month Reads Christmas Classics Contemporaries Creepy Discussions and Favorites Disney Fairy Tales Fandoms Favorites Friday Reviews Funkos Graphic Novels Greek Mythology Halloween Harry Potter Historical Fiction Humor In Memory Lumberjanes Middle Grade Monthly Reads Movie Monday Movie Reviews Movies Music Novels written in verse November Other World Perspective Poetry Protagonists Readathon Relationships Retellings Reviews ScalleywagAThon Scedule Series Shakespeare Spring Star Wars! summer Tag Tuesday Tags Terry Pratchett's Discworld Tome Topple Readathon Top 5 Wednesday TV Shows Villains What to Read Next Writing

About Me

My photo
Reading with a Griffin
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2018 (32)
    • ►  March (11)
    • ►  February (8)
    • ►  January (13)
  • ▼  2017 (102)
    • ►  December (10)
    • ►  November (13)
    • ►  October (17)
    • ►  September (16)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (19)
    • ►  May (12)
    • ▼  April (10)
      • Ex Libris: Stories of Librarians, Libraries, and L...
      • Time Travel, Gods, Fairies, and Benjamin Franklin:...
      • April Wrap-up: Classics Month Part 1
      • 25 Bookish and Non-Bookish Facts about Me
      • Review of Disney Beauty and the Beast Vol 2 and Pi...
      • Happy World Book Day- Reviews and Thoughts
      • Breaking Up Is Hard To Do... But You Could've Done...
      • Winnie the Pooh by A.A. Milne
      • Description of Reviews for Books
      • Everything I Never Told You by Celeste Ng

Schedule for Blogs

Tag Tuesday

Top Five Wednesday

Sunday Reviews

Rating System for Books

  • 📚📚📚📚📚 Books: Amazing Book (I love it)
  • 📚📚📚📚 Books: I really liked this book
  • 📚📚📚 Books: Like this book
  • 📚📚 Books: It was okay
  • 📚 Books: I hated this book

Rating System for Movies

  • 🎞️🎞️🎞️🎞️🎞️- Amazing movie (I loved it).
  • 🎞️🎞️🎞️🎞️- I liked this movie a lot.
  • 🎞️🎞️🎞️- I liked this movie.
  • 🎞️🎞️- It was okay.
  • 🎞️- I hated this movie.

Search This Blog

Netgalley

Netgalley

Book Depository Affiliate

Book Depository Affiliate
Click

Report Abuse

Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.